Some Things About Me!

Hey. My name is Ashelyn ( ASH LYN ) Well I love to take pictures, dance in rain, and sipping hot chocalate at home football ( Go Gators!!!) My age doesn't matter and niether does where I live! Bye!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boring yet Cold December Days...

I'm bored so I'm going to type up ya'll a story.

Elle looked out the window at the snowflakes falling from the sky. She dreamed about spring and summer. And snap everything went to reality when her 4 year old brother Caden called for help out in the basement. So Elle ran down the stairs quickly since her Mom Patsy was asleep and her Dad Oliver was at work. But when she went down 2 flights of stairs all he wanted to do was want to play pretend.
"No Carson I'm 8 years old. I'm 8 not 4!" She hollered. He pouted and started to cry . " Ok. But only today!" She replied so he would be quiet. She put on a old picnic table blanket and tied it around her waist. They pretended they went back to India.They were on the dirt roads at the market. Elle put a straw basket on her head and filled it with fake flowers. " Fish get your fresh fish!!!" Carson called. He was a vendor on the street. " Hello. I want to buy 3 fish for my my family." Elle said. And then Elle thought to herself maybe this could be the solution to my boring yet cold winter days!

THE END... =0)

Did you like meh story. It all just came to mind. Thanks for reading. i'll check in lata!


ASHELYN...

No comments:

My Blog Posts!