Some Things About Me!

Hey. My name is Ashelyn ( ASH LYN ) Well I love to take pictures, dance in rain, and sipping hot chocalate at home football ( Go Gators!!!) My age doesn't matter and niether does where I live! Bye!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I got really bored today

Hey people. This is the second time I've posted 2 or more bulletins in my blog. And like thats how bored I am. Oh! But today in Wheel ( extra class everyone has to do!) We're doing this assignment where we have to pick out a National Geographic Book and pick 1 article from the book, we have to read 3 pages or more of the article and then write a 12 line summary on it and then draw 1 picture with 3 sentences about the picture. My Article is called " Maneless in Tsavo. It's about how somelions in Kenya are loosing their manes! They say it's really hot in Kenya and that could be 1 of the problems causing this to happen! Well I'm not so bored I JUST had to tell someone that! OK ! BYE!

No comments:

My Blog Posts!